Due to the COVID-19 developments, the ISPPD-12 Symposium has been postponed to 19-23 June 2022. The online registration will be open again at a later date.
For updates, please check here.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in USD.
UNTIL 23 MARCH, 2022
From 24 MARCH until 24 MAY, 2022
From 25 MAY, 2022
* Developing Countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
** Proof of Trainee status is mandatory – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions (except the Workshops)
- Symposium Material
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the scientific programme
- Networking Reception
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ISPPD 2020 Congress, Toronto (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-163
IBAN No: CH76 0483 5150 0934 9216 3
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Symposium account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up to and including March 24, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received between March 25 to June 1, 2022 – 50% refund
- Cancellations received after June 2, 2022 – no refund
FAKE WEBSITE WARNING
Please note there is an increasing number of fake websites and agencies claiming to offer hotel and registration services for ISPPD-12 2022. We would like to alert all congress participants to be aware of possible scams and only use the trusted online accommodation and online registration services for bookings. If you are contacted by a third party offering accommodation or registration this is likely to be fraudulent activity. Please click here to contact us here if you require further assistance.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ISPPD 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140