Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in USD.
Developing Countries* (Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries)
Virtual Registration - Students** and Low and Lower-Middle Income countries*
UNTIL 26 April, 2022
From 27 april until 8 june, 2022
From 9 june, 2022
* Developing Countries (Low and Lower-Middle Income countries) registration fees are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information.
** Proof of Trainee status is mandatory – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions (except the Workshops)
- Symposium Material
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the scientific programme
- Networking Reception
FEES FOR VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings (except the Workshops). Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ISPPD 2022 Congress, Toronto
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-412
IBAN No: CH46 0483 5150 0934 9241 2
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Symposium account on time.
REGISTRATION CONVERSION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Conversion of Registration Category
Up to 8 June 2022, you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in-person, you will be able to change your registration category to Online and receive a refund of the difference in fees. Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of 9 June 2022, no refunds will be possible for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from Online to in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed at email@example.com
- Cancellations received up to and including June 8, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received after June 9, 2022 – no refund
FAKE WEBSITE WARNING
Please note there is an increasing number of fake websites and agencies claiming to offer hotel and registration services for ISPPD-12 2022. We would like to alert all congress participants to be aware of possible scams and only use the trusted online accommodation and online registration services for bookings. If you are contacted by a third party offering accommodation or registration this is likely to be fraudulent activity. Please click here to contact us here if you require further assistance.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ISPPD 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140