Parallel Sessions will allow you to explore specific topics that cover areas that include but are not limited to clinical issues, host-immune interactions, genomics, immunology, microbiology, epidemiology and the interface between these areas.
In these sessions, researchers from diverse backgrounds will present their work and answer questions from the audience.
PARALLEL SESSION TOPICS
- Disease Burden in Infants and Children
- New Vaccine Products and Vaccination Strategies
- Pneumococcal Disease and Pneumonia in the Time of COVID-19
- Genome Sequencing, Molecular Epidemiology and Emerging Technologies
- Global Pneumonia Control and Pneumococcal Epidemiology
- Immunology, Pathogenesis, and Host-pathogen Interactions
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease in Adults
- Diagnosis of Pneumococcal Disease
- Vaccine Impact
- Pneumococcal Disease and Prevention in Indigenous and Other Populations
- New Perspectives on Pneumococcal Colonization
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submissions
Check the interactive programme to find more information about Parallel Session speakers and presentations.
If you are a presenter in a Parallel Session, please click HERE for detailed guidelines and technical requirements.