In-person or Online
We have prepared brief guidelines for you to help you out when choosing which event format to attend.
Benefits of attending in-person:
- Face-to-face interaction – nothing can overshadow real-life human communication.
- Networking – making new contacts is done best when people meet each other.
- Opportunities – take an active part in the conversation of the hour.
- The chance to explore – a new country and a new culture.
- People’s projects – find out what people are working on or are interested in.
- Feedback – great chance to receive valuable feedback for your work.
- Suggestions – collect tips and ideas to apply to your project.
- Learn – listen to your colleagues, build on your skills and knowledge.
- Feel – remind yourself of the sense of community and togetherness
Benefits of attending online:
- Flexibility – attend anytime, anywhere
- Comfort – join from your office, clinic or home.
- New experience – feel a virtual event if you have never been to one!
- A chance to attend – times are tricky for traveling, but online knows no boundaries.
- Spread your knowledge easier – over chats and social media channels to a wider audience.
- More time for research – dig into background research, search for more data during the Congress.
- Connect – make contacts without any geographical boundaries.
- Go green – reduced harmful emissions for traveling.