How to Use the Virtual Platform
Want to know where to get started with the virtual platform at ISPPD-12? Find out below.
- Watching sessions live and on-demand
- Exploring all the abstracts and e-posters
- Connecting with industry representatives
- And more.
Enjoy the Symposium!
There are many ways to network on the virtual platform and in the sessions. Before you explore how to use the platform, watch this video to find out about some of the networking features to try out once you are logged in.
Getting started on the Platform
Log in via the ISPPD-12 website with your credentials
received from your welcome letter.
Select your preferred time zone to follow the programme schedule according to your local time.
Click on the “Enter” sign to access the internal Lobby – the mail place to navigate to the different areas in the EPA 2022 Platform.
Choose a place to explore from the top menu bar or the lobby areas
Complete your profile
For a better networking experience, we suggest updating your profile.
In the navigation menu, click your initials and then “Profile“. Fill out your information in the blanks and the algorithm will recommend more people similar to you in the live chat.
Connect with People
Click on People to explore your recommendations for people to connect with! Enhance your networking possibilities through our powerful matchmaking algorithm.
You will see 4 tabs:
- List of everyone registered on the platform and their current online status
- Your message box
- Recommended people – if you fill out your profile the system will be able to make better recommendations
- Your connections – your personalized list of people you have added as a connection
Messages & Saved Files
Find any saved downloadable documents in your Virtual Bag.
Check your notifications via Messages.
If you have any questions, contact the Technical Support team via the Chat icon available on all platform pages during the Congress days.