All About Exhibition
You can have a physical and/ or an online booth. If you choose to exhibit in both formats, you get a discounted rate on your virtual booth price – take this opportunity and increase your presence!
Minimum 130 SQF
Pipes & Drapes
Minimum 100 SQF
Space Only and Pipes and Drapes include:
- Exhibitors’ badges
- 100-word company / product profile in the Programme
- Cleaning of public areas and gangways
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception for registered exhibitors
Space only / pipes & drapes rental does not include any furniture, electrical usage or stand cleaning. All these services and others will be available to order in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, online platform and with signage during the event.
Pipes & Drapes
2D booth* in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company name, logo and profile
- Screens and banners which may contain logo, image, video or GIFs
- Downloadable documents, videos and images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Contact Us
- Participant badge swipe
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the booth
- Metrics Dashboard
*Booth template design will depend on the support amount.
Exhibitors Badges Rules & regulations
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
Space Allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract must be faxed / emailed to ensure reservation of a desired location. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, space will be confirmed, and an invoice will be sent. Please note that three alternative booth choices should be clearly indicated on the application form. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
All exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Two exhibitor badges will be given for the first 100 SQF booked and one additional for each 100 SQF after. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Booths of up to 650 SQF – 15 exhibitor registrations
- Booths larger than 650 SQF – 25 exhibitor registrations
Exhibitor registrations allow access to the exhibition area only and shall be used by company staff only. An exhibitor registration form will be included in the Exhibitor’s Manual.
EXHIBITORS’ TECHNICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Symposium. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the Venue
- Final exhibition details and information
- Contractor details
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
INSERT AND DISPLAY MATERIALS
- Please note that all materials entering the venue incur a handling charge. This includes materials for inserts and display.
- In order to receive a price quote for handling and to assure arrival of your materials, please be sure to complete the “Pre-advice” form included in the shipping instructions when you receive either the Exhibition or Symposia Technical Manuals.
Exhibitors and Sponsors are welcome to visit the venue at their convenience. Please contact the venue directly to arrange this.
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile, read important exhibitor information and complete orders for your stand on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the Online Prospectus and can be found here (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf). Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound. An exclusive handling agent will be designated to the ISSPD-12. The exclusivity of an agent for the handling needs of conferences refers specifically to work inside the venue. Exhibitors may use their own couriers up to the venue door and from outside of the venue door at the end of the conference. This organisational decision has been made for the safety and efficiency benefits to exhibitors and for the successful flow of the conference.
All demonstrations or instructional activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibition stand. Advertising material and signs may not be distributed or displayed outside the exhibitor’s stands. Sound equipment must be regulated and directed into the stand so that it does not disturb neighboring exhibits. Exhibition Management reserves the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise or music that is deemed objectionable.
Further details will be included in the Exhibitors’ Technical Manual.